The ISO 37001 Committee
The ISO 37001 Committee is responsible for two key functions:
- Approving the measures which have been put in place by Eurocompliance to preserve independence and impartiality;
- Guaranteeing the impartiality in the awarding or where relevant, suspension of the ISO 37001 certificate.
It is composed of 3 professional stakeholder groups, designed to make it fully independent of our organisation and our methods.
- Stéphane Bonifassi, Lawyer (group ‘anti-bribery experts’)
- Chantal Cutajar, Lecturer, Strasbourg University (group anti-bribery experts)
- Karine Demonet, Chief Compliance Officer and Internal Control, Bpifrance (group ‘companies’)
- Cécilia Fellouse-Guenkel, Consultant (group ‘companies’)
- Jean-Pierre Méan, Lawyer and ISO 37001 Lead Auditor (group ‘certification bodies’)
- Patrick Schwartz, Legal and Communication Director, SGS France Group (group ‘certification bodies’).
The ISO 37001 Committee helps to ensure impartiality in the decision-making process.