The ISO 37001 Committee
The ISO 37001 Committee is responsible for two key functions:
- Approving the measures which have been put in place by Eurocompliance to preserve independence and impartiality;
- Guaranteeing the impartiality in the awarding or where relevant, suspension of the ISO 37001 certificate.
It is composed of 3 professional stakeholder groups, designed to make it fully independent of our organisation and our methods.
- Patrick Hutteau, Compliance Officer, Eurotradia International (group companies)
- Dominique Laymand, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, Ipsen (group companies)
- Jean-Pierre Méan, Lawyer and ISO 37001 Lead Auditor (group certification bodies)
- Astrid Mignon-Colombet, Lawyer (group anti-bribery experts)
- Patrick Schwartz, Legal and Communication Director, SGS France Group (group certification bodies)
- Jean-Yves Trochon, Consultant senior en compliance (group anti-bribery experts)
The ISO 37001 Committee helps to ensure impartiality in the decision-making process